Open circuit LSWT
- Open circuit LSWTs are generally used for education purposes. They have lower prices then closed circuit versions.
- On other hand the required power is higher then closed circuit tunnel for the same velocity and TS dimensions.
- Test sections are of the blower type can be open or closed.
- Turbulence level is typically below 0,25%.
- A basic computerized LSWT´s control system is a standard part of delivery.
- Fan-drive system is based on a fan powered by AC motor and controlled by a frequency changer.
- Standard Product Line of WTtech.CZ´s LSWTs is listed below. Custom made LSWTs under customer´s specific requirements are also provided (e.g. test section dimensions, airflow velocity, airflow quality, tunnel circuit optimization from total facility dimension point of view).
Standard Product Line
|Model||Test section dimensions [mm]||Airflow velocity in the TS [m/s]|
|LSWT-OC039-35A||300 x 300 x 600||35|
|LSWT-OC039-50A||300 x 300 x 600||50|
|LSWT-OC051-35A||450 x 450 x 900||35|
|LSWT-OC051-50A||450 x 450 x 900||50|
|LSWT-OC068-35A||600 x 600 x 1200||35|
|LSWT-OC068-50A||600 x 600 x 1200||50|
Typical accessories for LSWTs :
- Model positioning systems including turntables
- Aerodynamic balances & Calibration Rigs
- Probes and traverse systems
- DAQ, measurement and data postprocessing programs
- Wind Tunnel models